Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 Orders can be placed on the telephone, E-mail or through our website. When placing orders on the web site it is the customers responsibility to ensure their correct location for the delivery is chosen from the drop down options box in the shopping basket. If chosen incorrectly Carnmeal Cottage will alter it to suit which may alter delivery costs.
- 1.2 We accept all major credit cards. When processing an order on the web site all personnal details are held on secure server. Once processed all credit/debit card details are deleted from our system. Goods will not be despatched until paid for in full. Cheques are not accepted below £20 net and must be made payable to Carnmeal Cottage.
- 1.3 All orders will be sent by post or courier. The costs of delivery is dependent on the product weight. This costs can be seen on your "shopping trolley" when placing your order or if a telephone order you will be informed at the time of ordering.
- We are unable to automatically calculate delivery costs on some international orders and some orders for The Scottish Highlands. Delivery costs will be forwarded by email. It will be presumed you accept these charges if we do not here to the contrary within two working days.
- 1.4 All prices are displayed inclusive and exclusive of VAT and relate to internet, email or telephone orders only. An invoice will be sent with each order. The invoice number must be quoted on any query or correspondence.
- 1.5 All prices shown are valid at the time of placing the order. We reserve the right to alter prices if the required delivery date is beyond 10 working days of placing order.
- 1.6 If payment is to be made by credit/ debit card no payments are taken until immediately prior to despatched. This forms the contract between customer and Carnmeal Cottage.
- Customers are responsibly for ensuring the accuracy of information of emails and correspondence from Carnmeal Cottage relating to orders. Carnmeal Cottage cannot be held responsible for errors in orders confirmed to you in writing/email. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Carnmeal Cottage immediately by email of any disparities.
- 1.7 International Payments. We do accept credit/ debit cards on International Orders however as some countries will not allow us to carry out security checks on cards we do reserve the right to refuse orders where this applies. In such circumstances we may ask for payment by bank transfer. Unless Carnmeal Cottage agree to the contrary, all bank charges must be paid by the customer .
- 1.8 Special Order Items. We are not able to accept items returned which have been ordered specially for an order where the items are not part of our general stock. We will advise you in advance if this is the case.
- 2.1 It is expected that all orders, unless you wish otherwise, will be despatched within 4 working days. If you require goods within a specific time please let us know by email ..
- 2.2 Damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the order.
- 2.3 If you do not receive your order within 10 working days of placing your order, or you have not received it by an agreed date please contact us.If you do not receive your order within 10 working days of placing your order, or you have not received it by an agreed date please contact us.
- 2.5 Carnmeal Cottage can not be held responsible for any consequential loss.
- 3.1 Where it is not the fault of Carnmeal Cottage, and you wish cancel the order for goods which are not faulty you are required to notify Carnmeal Cottage of cancellation within 7 days of receiving the goods. You must confirm by email or letter to Carnmeal Cottage your intention to return goods for refund. Carnmeal Cottage will reply with a returns number as confirmation. This number must be quoted on all future correspondence. Orders canceled after that period may incur a charge of 10% of the original purchase price. This is waived where goods are exchanged. Refunds will only be considered for goods when Carnmeal Cottage are notified within 21 days of their receipt date and received at Carnmeal Cottage within 1 month. A credit against future goods will issued for items not following this returns procedures. If you require to return goods and replace them with alternative products no handling charge will incured however Carnmeal Cottage are not responsible for resulting delivery costs.
- Unless the fault of Carnmeal Cottage we are unable to accept for return products modified to a customers specification.
- 3.2 Please return goods where possible with their original packaging and suitable for resale. Carnmeal Cottage reserve the right to charge for goods not returned or returned in a condition unsuitable for resale.
- 3.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the return of goods. Unless it is the fault of Carnmeal Cottage, the customer is responsible for all return delivery costs. Carnmeal Cottage cannot accept no responsibility for the transit of goods being returned.
- 3.4 Where the initial order was sent with free delivery and goods are returned taking value below the current free delivery level we reserve the right charge delivery on any goods retained.
- 3.4 Where it is not the fault of Carnmeal Cottage goods can only be returned with the permission of Carnmeal Cottage by emailing email@example.com quoting order number. Carnmeal Cottage will reply giving you a Unique Return Number. All goods must be returned in a resalable conditions in their original packaging. The value of goods minus 10% for handling will be credited to the customer account against subsequent orders.
- 3.5 Carnmeal Cottage cannot be held responsible for the transit of goods being returned to us or any associated return delivery costs.
- 4.1 All products, unless stated otherwise, are made from artificial materials. Any references to flowers, leaves etc. relate to man-made products.
- 4.2 All references to gold, silver, pearl, crystal etc. relate to colour and not the actual material of which products are made.
Deliveries and Dispatch
2.4 Deliveries in the UK. When placing your order you are given a choice of delivery by 1st class post or next working day Express Delivery.
Next day express delivery will either be by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Next Day Courier Service. It is the customers responsibility to ensure somebody is at the delivery address to take delivery. Express Delivery can be any time up to 5.30pm. The same day despatch of Express Delivery orders can only be guaranteed on retail orders placed before 2.30pm and trade orders placed before 1 oclock.